top of page
  • Rhoda Cooper

Very satisfied Wills and Lasting Power of Attorney clients!

We recently conducted a survey with our wills and lasting power of attorney clients as we were keen to find out how our clients rated our service.

The feedback has been amazing, and we have been delighted with the responses we have received. A summary of the results is as follows:

  • Service satisfaction levels – 100% of respondents rated us 9 or 10 out of 10 for the quality of our service provision.

  • Timeliness of completing work – 86% scored us 9 or 10 out of 10, suggesting the work was completed very quickly and much sooner than anticipated.

  • Communication during assignments – 95% of respondents said they were constantly kept updated and knew when the assignment was likely to be completed. The following comments were also made:

o “I knew what was happening during the course of the Will and Trust”.

o “First class service from a first class practitioner!”.

  • Greatest strengths – key words and phrases which were mentioned included: personal service; professional; Rhoda; good service; knowledgeable; and helpful. A selection of comments to support these responses included:

o “Very knowledgeable and produced sound and workable options for us. Engendered strong confidence in Rhoda and want to work with her again. These qualities are coupled with a very engaging and pleasant manner”.

o “Good personal service at my house. Professional but friendly atmosphere. Clear communication to enable understanding of legal wording in the paperwork”.

o “Very helpful, supportive service, takes time to understand our needs and explain the right solutions for us”.

  • Areas for improvement – 90% of survey participants said they couldn’t think of any improvements that needed to be made and the points raised by the other 10% were factors largely out of Finch Tax’s control.

Glowing testimonials

In addition to the above survey responses and comments, the following testimonials were also received:

  • “Competitively priced, efficient, approachable and serviced with a smile. We feel we can ask Finch any question, whether it be simple or complicated”.

  • “Professional, friendly, clear and concise… Finch Tax provided exactly what we asked for”.

  • “Our experience of Finch Tax was in relation to preparation of wills and registering of Power of attorney, we received a very clear explanation of the requirements and our options in preparing the documents, which helped greatly in getting the right end result for us. Rhoda from Finch Tax gave us an excellent service”.

  • “We found Rhoda to be very clear and made making our wills very easy to understand and compile. We have also completed powers of attorney with Rhoda. Everything was explained fully and at length to ensure we were happy with everything”.

  • “We have recently used Finch Tax to create our Wills. We found the process really easy and informative from start to finish. We were kept constantly updated and they were really helpful with any queries we had along the way. Would highly recommend”.

  • “Rhoda is very professional and very knowledgeable, we are very pleased with the way our affairs were handled”.

  • “Brilliant service provided by Finch Tax, we actually didn’t know it would be as smooth as it all went. Rhoda covered everything and made it as simply as she could for us”.

We would like to thank all our clients who took part in the survey, it is reassuring to know that we are providing a valued service that our clients find beneficial and professional.

If, having read the feedback from our recent survey, you would like to discuss your wills or create lasting power of attorney documents, please don’t hesitate to get in touch. We provide a free, no obligation initial consultation during which we will find out more about your circumstances and can provide a quotation for the best way to proceed.

To get in touch please call 0116 216 7681 or email

19 views0 comments


bottom of page